Knipex 12 12 06 Precision Insulation Wire Stripper 26 to 10 AWG 7-1/2"
Knipex 12 12 06 Precision Insulation Wire Stripper Tool
Two pairs of blades (1) cut the insulation to a complete extent. Then the blade pairs move apart, and thus the insulation is removed form-fit (2). The plier opens automatically after the stripping procedure.
Knipex 12 12 06 precision insulation wire stripper tool neatly and precisely strips with a circular cut around the complete insulation. This is particularly important with conductors, which must be stripped precisely.
For use when working with PTFE, Radox and multilayer insulations.
Knipex 12 12 06 Insulation Wire Stripper Tool Details:
- Form Fit Stripping of Both Standard & Difficult to Remove Insulating Materials Made of PTFE, Silicone, Radox, Kapton and Rubber (Multi-Layer Also)
- A Second Pair of Blades Holds the Remaining Insulation Reliably in Place
- Blades are Shaped Precisely to the Respective Conductor Cross Section
- An Adjustable Length Stop is Perfect for Use When Cutting the Same Stripping Lengths During Repetitive Work
Knipex 12 12 06 Insulation Wire Stripper Specs:
- Multi Component Grips
- Capacity: 0.14 - 6.00 mm²
- AWG: 26 -10
- Length: 7-1/2"
- Net Weight: 15.7 oz
- Your Price:
- $130.80 (You save $63.19)