Personally identifiable information
We collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personally identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
Non-personally identifiable information
We collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser and type of computer you use and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as your operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use your information
greatbrandsUSA may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To process payments
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service (such as sending your address to USPS in order to ship your order).
- - To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- - To send periodic emails
- We may use your email address to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so by following the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or by contacting us and requesting to be removed from our mailing list.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
How we share your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
129 North Main Street
Jamestown, TN 38556
This document was last updated on January 04, 2016