Schneider Electric Square D FSG2J20 Pumptrol 20/40 PSI Pressure Switch
Simply Smart: proven, long life switches
For over 65 years, Square D Pumptrol FSG Pressure Switches have been used to monitor and control electrically driven water pumps. A long-time industry standard, many more Square D brand switches are installed on pumps than any other switch available on the market today. You can trust that Square D products will to do the necessary job every time. Pumptrol switches are readily available throughout the world. Unlike many imitations, you can find technical support from your local Square D distributors, supply house, and the Square D technical support group.
What can the Pumptrol pressure switch do for you?
Reliable and durable since 1940:
- Pumptrol switches have a long life and will provide years of uninterrupted, worry-free service.
- Still manufactured according to the original design,these switches are UL and CSA listed, and are backed by Schneider Electric/Square D's rigorous testing procedures.
Get your well up and running faster:
- The straightforward and basic design allows you to install wires in minutes.
- You can easily adjust the factory settings cut-in and cut-out settings to exactly fit your needs.
- Its compact design facilitates its use in just about any installation.
Where do you use the Pumptrol pressure switch?
End users and original equipment manufacturers:
- Submersible pumps
- Reciprocating pumps
- Anywhere water is controlled and monitored
|Cut-in Pressure: 20 PSIG||Cut-out Pressure:40 PSIG|
|1/4" - 18 NPSF Internal Thread Opening|
|Voltage||115, 230, and 460/575 AC|
|Maximum Allowable Pressure||220 PSIG|
|Certifications||UL, CSA NEMA Type 1 indoor enclosure|
|Media: minimum -22Â° F (-30Â° C)||maximum +257Â° F (+125Â° C)|
|Ambient: minimum -22Â° F (-30Â° C)||maximum +158Â° F (+70Â° C)|